Non-Instructional Assistant - 1.75 hours
Summary of Duties
To provide assistance and supervision to students during the lunch program. This person supervises students to insure a positive safe environment during the lunch period.
- High School diploma or GED.
- The employee supervises students during the lunch program and/or on the playground and is directly responsible for their safety and well-being.
- Assures the cafeteria is clean by removing trash, wiping tables and cleaning spills as needed.
- Directs movement of students within the cafeteria to assure smooth transition of students from lunch period to recess time.
- Assists students as needed.
Per DESPA Union Contract – This is a union position.