Clerical/IT- Computer Technician - Multimedia Developer Specialist
Clerical/IT- Computer Technician-Multimedia Developer Specialist
- Two to four years of experience in web interface design and web-based graphic design, B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience.
- Knowledge of software including: Adobe Suite, PHP and/or SQL, Sharepoint, Social Media monitoring software and Filezilla.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with critical attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals at various organizational levels.
- Satisfactory work record & criminal/child abuse clearances (Acts 34, 114, and 151).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- Experience with audio/video demonstration technologies is highly desirable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Multimedia Developer Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day creation, maintenance and optimization of websites within the ASD domains. They will have overall responsibility for content management as well as a variety of projects involving website design, webpage development, and the development of graphics/images and video. Additionally, responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our web sites and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of graphic elements to ensure quality and integrity of all ASD websites.