Special Education Paraprofessional
SPECIAL EDUCATION PARAPROFESSIONALS - WEST FARGO HIGH SCHOOL (2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
POSITION: Special Education Paraprofessionals - West Fargo High School
TERM: Monday - Friday, following the school calendar
SUMMARY: This position will work with special education students to support them in the classroom and throughout their day.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Reliable and dependable attendance
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with students and staff
- Experience working with special needs students preferred
- Experience working in an secondary school setting preferred
- Experience working with complex student behaviors preferred
SALARY: 2020-2021 Classified Support Staff Salary Schedule
$14.63/hour plus excellent benefits and paid time off
DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: https://www.applitrack.com/westfargo/onlineapp/
The West Fargo Public School District is an equal opportunity employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, marital status or participation in lawful activities in all educational programs and employment practices. We are committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment. External applicants are eligible for ND Veteran’s Preference: North Dakota veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a form DD214, and if claiming disabled veteran's status, a current letter of disability.