Long Term Substitute Teacher
Long Term Substitute Teachers
(7) Elementary Schools (Pre K - 8th)
Seeking a self-motivated individual with initiative. Must be flexible and able to adjust and /or adapt to change quickly. All other duties as assigned by Superintendent or designee.
- Expected to report to District Office every day (180 days)
- Valid Substitute Teaching License
- Authorization Letter with fingerprints and background check from South Cook ISC
- Initiative to follow through with assigned tasks
- Effective interpersonal, communication and computer skills
- Travel is required, so transportation is necessary
Salary will be regionally competitive and based upon experience
NO BENEFITS INCLUDED
Applicants must apply online at www.phsd144.net and upload your letter of application with resume, valid Illinois license, certifications, endorsements and three (3) letters of recommendation. Questions should be directed to Human Resources, Administration Center, 3015 W. 163rd Street, Markham, IL 60428 Prairie-Hills Elementary School District 144 conducts pre-employment drug tests and background checks.