Downingtown Area School District website link:
Safety & Wellness
At Downingtown Area School District we value our employees. We seek to hire new staff who:
- Communicate openly to build relationships and trust
- Partner with team members to see the TEAM succeed
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and seek ongoing opportunities for growth
- Embrace and support a safe and inclusive environment
- Eagerly and enthusiastically support student learning
- Strive to be kind and reflective
- Focus on the solution and put people first
- Lead by example!
If you want to be part of our “Downingtown Proud” team - please apply! Help us with our mission to educate all students to meet the rigorous challenges of a global society.
Position: Substitute Custodians (Job ID 3882)
Start Date: Immediately
Position Specifications: Flexible Schedule
Pay Rate: $14.57 per hour
Job Summary: Works independently and with others in a school environment. To perform custodial work required for the routine cleaning and upkeep of buildings, grounds and assigned equipment.
The following must be completed before an offer for employment is made:
PA Required Clearances (Click here for details)
Click here to Apply Online (Job ID listed above)