Special Education Teacher - Leave Cover (TR) (11/9/20 - 2/18/20)
Hours: 7:05 A.M. - 2:36 P.M.
COMPENSATION: $125 per day for the first 10 days of the assignment and then $150 per day for the remainder of the assignment.
Qualified applicant must hold a valid/registered Illinois teaching license with Learning Behavior Specialist (LBS I) endorsement.
Additional qualifications/skills required:
- Knowledge of best practice in core academic areas
- Strong communication skills
- Effective classroom management techniques
- Strong technology skills
- Team player
- Good organizational skills
- Integrates state and local standards (Common Core State Standards)
- Incorporates best practice in teaching and learning
- Works effectively in a collaborative environment
- Supports a student-centered classroom
- Uses various modes of communication with students, parents, and colleagues
- Implements proactive classroom management strategies
- Stays abreast of best practices in technology
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Experience working with high school students is preferred