Custodian (Evenings 3:00pm - 11:30pm)
- Demonstrated ability of skills and knowledge needed to perform in areas of responsibility and an ability to obtain training for same.
- Must complete a Black Seal Boiler License course within one year of employment.
- Must possess or acquire a Black Seal Boiler License within one year of employment.
- Must be available to provide needed service on an emergency basis after normal work hours as necessary to meet the needs of the District.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Must pass 90-day probation period.
You MUST fill out the an application at: 1 Liberty Street, Morristown, NJ 07960 or you can email your resume to Alice Maxton at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Morris School District offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer/AA
Effective September 1, 2011, The New Jersey First Act implemented May 17, 2011, requires all employees of a school district to reside in the state of New Jersey. Employees of the Morris School District hired after the effective date who do not reside in the State of New Jersey at the time of hire have one year from the effective date of employment to relocate their primary residence to New Jersey. Employees of the school district hired prior to the September 1, 2011 effective date of this Act are grandfathered and are not required to relocate to New Jersey.