Long-Term Substitute (Grade 5)
POSITION: Long-Term Substitute Teacher – Grade 5
LOCATION: Woodside Elementary School
HOURS/STATUS: October 2nd into January, 2021 (Anticipated 12 weeks)
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
- Exhibiting passion for helping all students learn at a high level.
- Contributing to a school culture of appreciation, collegiality, and innovation.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of research-based literacy and mathematics instruction at the primary level.
- Showing confidence and experience with effective classroom management practices.
- Experience with Teachers College workshop model, enVisionmath 2.0, and Marzano’s elements of effective teaching practice preferred.
- Strong communication skills with students, colleagues and parents.
- All other non-teaching duties, per Teacher Contract.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Elementary or Early Childhood Education.
- Maine Department of Education Teacher Certified in General Elementary.
MSAD No. 75 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)