Kids' Company Student Support (6) - High School Student Positions
1.5 to 2 hours per day, after school
$11.45 per hour
TITLE: (6) KIDS' COMPANY STUDENT SUPPORT - high school students only!
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. At least 16 years of age.
2. Ability and interest in relating well with children.
3. Current First Aid and CPR Certification recommended.
4. Must be willing to fulfill all responsibilities in accordance with the Kids'
Company philosophy and standards.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education
may find appropriate or acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Kids' Company Site Leader
JOB GOALS: To assist in providing a well planned, organized and enriching Kids' Company
1. Assist Site Leader and Assistant in implementing the daily activities and supervising children's
activities, as directed.
2. Reports daily to the Site Leader and Assistant to be assigned daily tasks other than what is on the
3. Redirect children’s behavior verbally and inform Site Leader immediately if inappropriate behavior
4. Be active in games and projects with children, as directed.
5. Be responsible for clean-up of all areas used by children.
6. Assist with preparation of snack and clean-up.
7. Be available to work field trip/release days, if needed, as scheduled by the Site Leader or Kids’
8. Keep the Site Leader and Assistant informed of any concerns, activities, accidents or unusual
9. Attend staff meetings, as requested by the Site Leader, Kids’ Company Leader or Coordinator.
10. Attend recommended training programs to meet the in-service training requirements.
11. Maintain confidentiality of all children and parents/guardians involved in the Kids’ Company Program
as well as when handling customer complaints regarding staff or services.
12. Promote and communicate a positive image of the Kids’ Company Program to peers, children, school personnel and the public at large.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: As determined by the Board of Education
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually
EVALUATOR: Kids’ Company Coordinator, Kids' Company Site Leader