Job | Posted a month ago
- High School Diploma
- Experience in school transportation required
- Knowledge of the community
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Serve as back-up to the Director of Transportation
- Enter new children into the transportation system, as well as delete all transfer outs and making all the necessary updates to the children’s information.
- Route any new children on buses starting in our district.
- Create new stops necessary to accommodate children not within walking distance to the nearest stop.
- Eliminate any stops not necessary on routes to ensure timely delivery of children
- Balance out routes to ensure an appropriate time schedule for each route.
- Answer parent calls regarding transportation of students and troubleshoot any issues.
- Communicate with the district’s transportation vendor on a daily basis about any problems or issues.
- Place field trip orders with the transportation vendor and follow up with the field trip order process.
- Fulfill all duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/Superintendent.
Matteson School District 162
4601 Sauk Trail, Richton Park, IL 60471
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246