TEMPORARY 2020-2021 ESOL Teacher
TEACH AT THE BEACH ! ! !
Lincoln County School District is seeking talented and amazing educators passionate about kids. Lincoln County School District is seeking a Temporary ESOL TEACHER at Taft Elementary School for the 2020-2021 school year.
* appropriate licensure or the ability to obtain full licensure - ESOL endorsement required. (If you do not currently have an Oregon license, please let us know how you plan to obtain licensure prior to the start of the position in lieu of a license)
The qualified applicant must have:
* proficiency based teaching experience
* experience with standards based teaching, grading and rubric scoring
* a proven track record or experience increasing student achievement
* Bilingual preferred
* Knowledge about Common Core State Standards
* Research based instructional strategies
* Write Tools
* Inquiry and Project-based Learning
Salary Range: $46,599 - $69,836 per year (based on the 2020-2021 salary schedule)
*Posted salary based on a 191 day contract.
Benefits: Employer paid PERS, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance is pro-rated based on FTE.