Secretary/Main Office; 8.0 Hours/Day, Aug 1-June 15 Annually
Posted 15 days ago
- High school diploma or equivalent, or compensating experience
- A score of at least 35 Adjusted WPM on the Typing Test (TT)
- A raw score of at least 35 (out of 40) on the Criteria Basic Skills Test (CBST)
- A score of Highly Proficient on the Computer Literacy & Internet Knowledge Test (CLIK)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Clerical testing requirements have changed. All candidates, whether Internal or External, are required to meet the new requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, you are not eligible for an interview. Clerical testing is available upon request. Please call (217) 351-3800 if you have questions about the requirements or to schedule a clerical test.