Cafeteria Worker - 3 Hours
If you have a passion for food, community and are looking for a rewarding career, food services is the right choice for you.
Under the direction of the kitchen manager the Café Worker assists in all aspects of preparing and serving healthy school meals to both students and staff while maintaining a professional, clean and encouraging learning environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or move thirty (30) to (50) pounds.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, go up and down stairs from two to three hours.
- Prepares and serves food as instructed by Cafeteria Manager.
- Performs all areas of clean up including but not limited to table washing, mopping, sweeping, dish room duties and restroom detail.
- Operate standard commercial kitchen equipment.
- Assist with receiving and rotating of both perishable and non-perishable stock
- Meet or exceeds all local, state and federal health and USDA regulations.
- Meets all dress code standards set forth in employee guidelines.
- Maintains regular attendance
- May Operate POS Computers
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Cafeteria Manager
- Daily Duties and Responsibilities
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Gym
- Competitive Wage
- Child Care Discount
- No Weekends or Holidays