Instructional Paraprofessional - Holmes Elementary
Job | Posted 12 days ago
Holmes Elementary - 6.5 Hours per day/Monday - Friday
Qualifications: Must meet one of the following requirements:
- At least two years (60 semester Hours) at an institution of higher education; or
- Associates degree or higher; or
- Passed WorkKeys
- Support all aspects of the classroom. This includes providing academic, behavioral and emotional support.
- Be willing to intervene with students who are having trouble staying on task in class.
- Work with individual students, as well as with small groups, to maximize student learning.
- All aspects of student support as directed by the classroom teacher and/or building principal.
Spring Lake Public Schools
345 Hammond Street, Spring Lake, MI 49456
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199