Kindergarten Teacher - One-Year Leave (Currently Fully Remote)
Job | Posted 9 days ago
Kindergarten Teacher - One-Year Leave
Currently fully remote
Location: Stevenson Elementary School
Under the general supervision of the School Principal, to facilitate student success and growth in academic and interpersonal skills through implementing district approved curriculum; documenting teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes; addressing specific educational needs of individual students and by creating a flexible, safe and optimal learning environment; and providing feedback to students, parents and administration regarding student progress, expectations, goals, etc.
- Working knowledge to connect to and moderate certain online platforms (e.g., Google Meets, Seesaw, Zoom, etc.) during remote instruction with minimal training
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy, as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Knowledge of elementary school curriculum and concepts.
- Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the formulation of action plans.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
Certification/License: Illinois State Certification as a kindergarten Teacher.
Bachelors from an accredited college or university in Elementary Education
Successful prior teaching experience at the intermediate levels preferred.
Please apply on-line for full consideration.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DuPage County School District 45
18W331 15th St, Lombard, IL 60148
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246