Project 360 Navigator
Job Summary: Mentor and advocate for at risk and transitioning military dependent students. For more information, contact the Military Student Support Coordinator at 452-2000, ext. 11340.
Applicants must sign up in advance for the substitute/temporary employee online orientation.
In order to sign up for orientation, please follow these steps:
- Complete an online employment application.
- Provide at least three professional references, two of which must be from current or previous supervisors. Please provide valid email addresses for your references, as they will be sent the reference form via email. We do not accept family members or friends as references. As soon as you submit your application, a reference form is sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for monitoring the return of completed reference surveys. To do so, log into your AppliTrack account and click on the references section. References that are listed as "Incomplete" have not been returned and may require additional follow up from you. Add more references as needed.
- Go to the link below and fill out the google form to sign up for online orientation.
5. Once human resources has verified that your references have been returned, you will be sent two emails:
- First email: New hire paperwork, your login information to Canvas, HR processing schedule and information on next steps.
- Second email: An electronic background check, to be completed as soon as possible.
(Please note: Trainings are customized to your login and the courses on your dashboard are the only ones you need to complete.)
7. Once all courses and paperwork are complete, please bring the following to human resources during the processing times specified in the first email:
- certificates of completion
- completed new hire paperwork
- $49 for fingerprints - we accept cash, check, credit cards, or money orders
*Applicants must complete orientation and be approved by human resources prior to working.
Hourly Rate: $16.00 per hour, there are no benefits associated with these positions
Work Week: 14.75 hours a week, flexible hours
Work year: August 2020 through May 2021