Health Assistant at Northport Elementary
Class 3 health services education assistant
Northport Elementary School
Seven hours per day, which includes 6.5 hours of paid work time and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch time
$17.75 to $18.92 per hour based on the current salary schedule for education assistants, plus benefits
• To provide episodic care and first aid to all students under direction and guidance of the licensed school nurse.
• Be responsible for health services clerical details including, but not limited to: maintenance of accurate health records -- distributing, collecting and recording health information forms
• Filing and other related functions for maintenance of an organized and effective health office.
• Willingness to lift, carry and physically manage as necessary.
• Clerical tasks such as record keeping, computer input and filing.
• Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
• Current first aid certification.
• Current CPR certification.
• Computer and other clerical skills.
• Ability to work well with students, staff and parents.
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp/
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED