PARAPROFESSIONAL LONG TERM SUB- Clark Wilkins Elementary
Application due: Until position filled Job Description: Clark-Wilkins Elementary School (SAU 39) is seeking a long term substitute paraprofessional to provide full time support services to students in school from now until 12/4/20. An ideal candidate will be able to manage student behaviors, collect accurate data, collaborate with colleagues, accept feedback, communicate clearly in writing and in conversation, maintain confidentiality and professionalism, and have a willingness to learn. Knowledge and experience with specific areas of disabilities, academic support and life skills are preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates.
1. Have a belief that all individuals can learn and deserve every opportunity to be involved in their school community.
2. Experience working with students who have autism and/or emotional/behavioral disorders preferred.
3. Must be able to work with students one on one and in groups.
4. Must be able to collaborate with colleagues, listen to feedback, and make changes to your approach to students/situations as directed.
5. High School Diploma required; College degree and/or paraprofessional certification preferred.
6. Have excellent communication skills, be well-organized, reliable, independent, and willingness to collaborative with students, parents, colleagues, and the community.
Application: Please include a cover letter and references.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Amherst School District, Mont Vernon School District, Souhegan Cooperative School District and SAU 39 does not discriminate in its education programs, activities or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, language, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran, marital or citizenship status. This policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Equal Pay Act, the Genetics Information Nondiscrimination Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and RSA 354-A.