Job | Posted a month ago
TEACHER SUBSTITUTES - Day to day subbing (on-call):
- Thank you for your interest in daily subbing for Anoka-Hennepin Schools.
- Your application will be reviewed after you finish and submit to the substitute posting.
- When your application has been reviewed and accepted by Employee Services, you will receive an email with employment forms to complete.
Day to day subbing (on-call) for the following categories:
- Substitute Teacher
- Substitute ECFE Teacher
- Substitute Teacher Nurse
Requires current MN teaching license.
- We accept the Short Call Substitute license.
Requires current MN teaching license in Early Childhood Education and BA degree. Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
Substitute Teacher Nurse
Requires current MN teaching license - Licensed School Nurse (LSN).
Rate of Pay:
- $135.00 / casual substitute teaching prorated at half days or full days
- $145.00 / Experienced Substitute - prorated at half days or full days (retired Anoka-Hennepin Teachers, Current Anoka-Hennepin Teachers on non-medical unpaid leaves of absence, Current Anoka-Hennepin Teachers on part-time continuing contract who sub during non-duty time)
- $19.05 / hour
Anoka-Hennepin School District
2727 N Ferry St, Anoka, MN 55303
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200