2020-2021 School Social Worker- Alisal High School
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
(190 days ) 10 months - please visit our website to view the District Calendar
$84,520 - $116,490 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education & experience up to 15 years) - Visit our website to view the Certificated Salary Schedule
Requirements for Applying:
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess a Masters degree in Social Work and a valid California Pupil Personnel Services: School Social Work credential. For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
- Bilingual English-Spanish desired.
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for this full time School Social Worker position at Alisal High School for the 2020-2021 school year. The successful candidate may be offered Categorically Funded contract.
- Our District has an enrollment of 16,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, five high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
Salinas Union High School District
431 W. Alisal, Salinas, CA 93901
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,136
% ELL Students
State Average: 21%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.63
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 496