Date: September 14, 2020
From: Office of the Superintendent
Position: Substitute Custodian District
Pennsauken Public Schools is an urban/suburban Pre-K to 12th grade school district of approximately 5,000 students located in Camden County, New Jersey
- Cleaning classrooms and bathrooms
- Removing trash
- MUST pass NJ Criminal History Review Unit fingerprinting requirement
- New Jersey residency requirements for public school employees in effect
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must have own transportation
- Must be available from 3:20pm to 11:30pm
- $11/ hr
- To be called on “as needed” basis
Applications are accepted on-line. To apply, go to www.pennsauken.net and choose employment.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, references, and applicable certifications.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline for Application: Until Filled