We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better school system and better results for all students. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage all to consider becoming a part of it.
Position: Support Paraprofessional
Location: Mendota Elementary School
Hours: 1.5 hours per day 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 P.M.: M-F, Student Contact Days
Salary range: $15.38 – 16.92 per hour based on the 2019- 2021 salary schedules for district paraprofessionals.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to use a computer book check-out system.
- Spanish speaking perferred
- Experience with children in group situations, sensory breaks, detial oriented, good communication skills, high degree of flexibility.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with students, parents and staff to plan/prepare for improved school success.
- Self starter-create and initiate programs for our students and teachers to improve/engage reading
- Get all involved
- Ability to adhere a strict schedule
- Experience working with children of diverse economic, social, and cultural backgrounds.
Physically capable of meeting all performance responsibilities required with students, including moderate standing, walking, stooping, bending and kneeling. Presenting information to students and lifting up to 40 pounds.
To be considered for this position, please apply on-line at: http://www.applitrack.com/isd197/onlineapp/default.aspx
Position will remain open until filled.