Job | Posted a month ago
The position is for a French Teacher at Abraham Clark High School for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Appropriate NJ Teacher certifications required in French
- Previous experience preferred.
- Work collaboratively with schools staff on the effective use of data to improve climate/culture and increase student achievement.
- Assist school staff in obtaining pertinent data to track student achievement and generate staff-friendly reports for improving teaching and learning.
- Implement a quality process for using data to inform improvement in instructional practice.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and promote a safe and secure learning environment.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil uni
Roselle Borough School District
710 Locust Street, Roselle, NJ 07203
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345