Middle School Technology Team
Job | Posted a month ago
The Middle School Technology Team
The responsibilities of the Middle School Technology Team include:
- Assist middle school faculty/staff with developing the skills needed to create and oversee his/her own Google Classroom and Teacher website.
- Assist middle school faculty/staff with developing the skills needed to maintain and regularly update their PowerSchool Lesson Plans and Gradebook.
- Assist scholars, parents/guardians, and middle school faculty/staff with troubleshooting technology issues
- Maintain and oversee the Chromebook Inventory at the Middle School and report all issues and concerns to the middle school principal or his designee and the technology coordinator for the district.
- Reset faculty/staff passwords in PowerSchool and scholar passwords in Google
- Update and maintain links in the Middle School Cohort Link and Calendar
- Provide monthly professional development to the Middle School faculty/staff
- Work with the technology coordinator and building principal to update (as needed) the Technology Plan
Hourly Rate is per the CCSP bargaining agreement.
All hours reported/worked must be performed outside of contractual hours.
Community Charter School of Paterson
8 Morris Street, Paterson, NJ 07051
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345