Teacher Assistant - SE 5th Grade Resource Room and CI
Pay: $12.65 hourly
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 11:45am - 3:45pm (4.0 hours daily)
Applicants for this position must meet the following criteria:
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent. 60 credit hours in an accredited university or college; or an Associates Degree or higher; or pass a competency test (Michigan Test for Teacher Certification Basic Skills Test or ETS ParaPro Test - Math, Reading and Writing tests). Preference may be given to applicant with teacher certification.
- Experience working with students with special needs, CI and/or Resource room, preferred
- Must possess ability to follow directions and work with others in a positive manner.
- Must have ability to follow through with prescribed behavior management programs.
- Must demonstrate initiative and creativity with students and their programs.
Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/ghaps/OnlineApp/default.aspx
Scott C. Grimes