Athletics Coach, Middle School
Athletic Camp Instructor
Part time: Between 5-20 hours a week, up to 3 months
Primary responsibility is to instruct camp participants in the skills needed in athletics or activity.
Up to 20 hours per week. Candidates must be able to work with youth in grades 5-8 and work as a team with other staff.
Salary: Teacher's Schedule C
- Enjoy working with middle school aged youth
- Self-motivated and able to follow direction well
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences, e.g. general public, elected officials, staff, outside agencies, parents, community
- Excellent organizational skills
- Portfolio and work samples may be requested.
Application Procedure: Individuals who wish to be considered for this position must apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/district16/onlineapp/.
Selection Procedure: Open until filled.