Job | Posted 2 months ago
The Town of Southington is seeking a part-time (20 hours) Library Page to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities;
1. Empty shelves behind the Lending Desk. You should check on the shelves several times during your shift.
2. Shelve materials.
3. Empty the drop as requested by Lending staff.
4. Pull lists
5. Deliver – IT shipments
6. At the end of the evening shifts count items on green carts and tell reference the amount.
7. Walk around new areas and straighten shelves and put books on display easels.
8. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
9. Ability to take a teamwork approach to the job by cooperating with others.
10.Ability to adapt to interruptions and changes, pay close attention to detail.
11.Able to work a flexible schedule that includes day, night and weekend hours.
12.Other duties as required.
The hours vary and include some evenings and Saturdays. Traditional hours may be different, due to COVID. This position pay s $12.00/hour and does not include benefits.
Please full job description, attached.
Southington Public Schools
200 N Main Street, Southington, CT 06489
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $20,481
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 479