Special Education Paraprofessional
SPED Para/Educational Assistant Position - St. Croix Preparatory Academy
· Experience working with students in a classroom, coaching or community setting.
· Strong content knowledge and ability to tutor students in one or more of the following:
· Ability to assist with re-teaching, re-directing and delivering instruction for individuals.
· Ability to follow the directions of staff to work with students in a classroom or resource room setting.
· Ability to use technology to assist students and staff as needed with instruction and general record keeping.
· Four year college degree in a liberal arts setting.
· Experience working at or attending school in a classical education setting.
· Two years of post-High School education or demonstrated proficiency on the Para Pro Assessment.
This is a part-time, benefits eligible position to start immediately. $15.00/hour. Monday-Friday 9:15-4:15 (6.5 hours/day).