Special Education Elementary Inclusion Teacher
Job | Posted a month ago
Anticiapted Special Education Teacher -Inclusion Teacher
The position is a Special Education Teacher - Inclusion Teacher within the District for the 2020--2021 school year.
- Appropriate NJ Teacher certifications required. (Teacher of Students with Disabilities with Instructional certification or Teacher of the Handicapped)
- ABA experience preferred
- Work with students with emotional disabilities.
- Experience working with students with autism or behavioral disabilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and promote a safe and secure learning environment.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.
Roselle Borough School District
710 Locust Street, Roselle, NJ 07203
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345