3rd Grade Teacher (long-term substitute)
A 3rd grade teaching vacancy (long-term substitute,(10/19/20-1/29/21) exists at Mill Creek Elementary School for the 2020-2021 school year.
* Proper Illinois teaching licensure
* Passion for working with young children
* Demonstrated skill in promoting student achievement in reading and problem solving
* Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff and parents
* Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
* A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District #304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District #304 website at www.geneva304.org.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to website.
Candidate interviews will begin immediately.