Alternative Education Teacher - Alisal High School
Job | Posted 18 days ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
10 months - please visit our website at www.salinasuhsd.org to view the District Calendar
$48,192-$113,115 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education & experience up to 15 years) - Visit our website to view the Certificated Salary Schedule.
Requirements for Applying:
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online Frontline application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess a valid California Single Subject Credential and English Learner authorization (ELA, CLAD, or BCLAD). For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for this Alternative Education Teacher vacancy available 12/1/2020 at Alisal High School.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions, therefore they must be willing to coach and/or be club advisors.
- Our District has an enrollment of 16,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools (grades 7-8), five high schools (grades 9-12), a continuation high school, an alternative education school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
Salinas Union High School District
431 W. Alisal, Salinas, CA 93901
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,136
% ELL Students
State Average: 21%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.63
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 496