School Social Worker - Zion, IL
Position Title: School Social Worker
Grade: Pre-K – 2nd Grade
Location: Zion, IL
AnthroMed Education is an organization dedicated to both public and charter schools in providing School Social Workers for full-time roles supporting pre-K – 12th grade students for the 2020-2021 School Year.
We encourage you to apply in seconds, and an AnthroMed Education Representative will reach out within 24 hours of receiving your resume. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER ROLE:
- Master’s Degree in School Social Work (MSW) is required
- Professional Educator License (PEL) with School Social Worker endorsement is required
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and administrators to support the student’s goals.
- Organized, motivated, and adaptable in team based and individual settings.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER ROLE:
- Provide families with contact information regarding community resources and support networks
- Participate in the IEP Process as required, attend IEP meetings with team
- Identify and assess academic problems through analysis of factors impinging on student adjustment including factors in the home, school, and community
- Provide consultations with teachers and aid as a resource for school site personnel on mental health and social/emotional issues that may affect classroom performance.
AnthroMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status.