School Social Worker - Zion, IL
AnthroMed Education has partnered with a local school district to seek out a qualified School Social Worker for the 2020-2021 school year to join their Middle School to assist students and families to navigate the many challenges that may interfere with positive school learning. This individual must be committed to excellence, lead by example, and see collaboration as a key component of success. This position located near Zion, IL area.
We partner with both public and charter schools in providing School Social Workers full-time roles supporting pre-K – 12th grade students for the 2020-2021 School Year. We encourage you to apply in seconds, and an AnthroMed Education Representative will reach out within 24 hours of receiving your resume. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Position Title: Middle School Social Worker
Location: Zion, IL
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER ROLE:
- Master’s Degree in School Social Work (MSW) is required
- Professional Educator License (PEL) with School Social Worker endorsement is required
- Previous experience in a school setting is encouraged.
- Ability to connect with people from diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Optimistic, motivated, and adaptable and team based and individual settings.
ABOUT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER ROLE:
- Support students in a full-time role for the 2020-2021 School Year within a middle school setting.
- Provide school-based individual and group counseling services to students with IEPs and counseling Goals/Needs.
- Provide advocacy, child welfare, and case management services to students.
- Assess, identify and provide clinical interventions to students with emotional, social, attendance and/or behavioral concerns within the general education population.
- Perform consultations with classroom teachers and be a resource for school site personnel on mental health and social/emotional issues that may affect classroom performance.
AnthroMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status.