Education Support Professional - ECSE
Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Educational Support Professional - partial year sub
Location: ECSE - Head Start located in Wright Technical Center
Schedule: 4 days/week, 22.5 hours / week, Hours M - TH 8:30AM-1:30PM
Pay Schedule: Per contract
Beginning: As Agreed Upon
Deadline to Apply: 09/30/2020 or Until Filled
- Assists in implementing the behavioral management program for the Special Ed student(s) as directed by the Special Ed Teacher.
- Participates in staff meetings to facilitate communications relating to student management & curriculum updates, revision and implementation.
- Performs duties as assigned by the teacher or principal
- May assist students with self-help skills such as dressing, eating, grooming, hygiene and toileting
- Some lifting and transferring required.
- Complete training to perform health related PCA duties.
- Desire and willingness to work with students identified with special needs.
- Strong organizational skills, flexible, punctual, willing to learn new things
- Able to work as a team with other adults
- High School diploma or equivalent
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select 'edit.' If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or 'submit a request' to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.