Bus Driver Future Vacancies
1. Must be eligible for employment in the United States.
2. Must be a legal resident of the United States.
3. High school diploma GED or equivalent Work Experience.
4. Ability to follow oral and written instructions
5. Must be able to lift up to 50 [fifty] pounds
6. Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with students, parents and employees
7. One year experience. (Prferred)
8. Must pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
9. Must pass physical examination by an appropriate health professional.
10. Must have State bus driver's certification course and successful completion of behind-the-wheel training course and discipline management procedures
11. Must hold Valid Texas commercial driver's license (Class A or B) with "P" and "S" endorsement
Entry Level Skills/Knowledge:
1. Must have the ability to understand, read, and speak English
2. Must have the ability to get along well with others
3. Must have a valid driver’s license
4. Acceptable motor vehicle record
5. Ability to complete required bus driver safety training
6. Knowledge of student discipline procedure
7. Ability to manage student behavior
8. Ability to operate a bus.
Primary Location:Transportation Department
Salary Range: $14.41 - $20.31 / Per HourShift
Type: Full-Time 30 hrs per week
NOTE: only applications submitted on-line will be considered
Must attach the following with the On-line Employment Application (http://www.anthonyisd.net/departments/hr/employment)
1. Copy of DOT Medical Card, and any relevant work experience.
2. Applicant must comply with Senate Bill 9 Background Check requirements
3. State bus driver's certification course and successful completion of behind-the-wheel training course and discipline management procedures
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please complete all sections of the application including the work history.
The Anthony Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its employment practices or in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs.