Parent Educator Early Childhood
Job | Posted 2 months ago
ECFE Parent Educator: Rockford Area ECFE seeks a part-time Parent Educator, approximately 10-12 hours per week (potential of additional hours with further development).
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- Family development, systems and functioning
- Child development
- Parent-child interaction
- Group process.
- Build a warm and welcoming rapport with children and parents
- Plan, research and implement developmentally appropriate parent/child and early childhood curriculum based on the needs and interests of families
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Create a climate of trust and safety, fostering connection with families
- Maintain confidentiality
- Work collaboratively with the ECFE team and Coordinator.
Requirements: BA or BS Degree and current Minnesota Teaching license in: Parent Education; Family Education/Early Childhood, Early Childhood Family Education, or School Social Worker. Related fields may be considered.
Start: ASAP, classes begin September 29, 2020
Apply: Online at: http://www.applitrack.com/rockfordmn/onlineapp/
Contact Information: Tiffany Reinhard, Early Childhood Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com, or 763-477-7500, or 612-422-4943.
Rockford Public School District
6051 Ash Street, Rockford, MN 55373
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200