Licensed School Nurse
Job | Posted 24 days ago
LICENSED SCHOOL NURSE
- Enhance the educational process by minimizing or removing health-related barriers to learning, while promoting a safe environment for students.
- Support the students of Lakeville Area Schools who have medical needs.
- Support the health service staff by teaching, directing and delegating activities within the health office and health related activities within the schools.
- Salary and fringe benefits in accord with the Master Agreement with Education Minnesota - Lakeville.
- See attached job description.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse with the MN Board of Nursing
- Licensed as a School Nurse with the MN Department of Education
- Public Health Certificate with the MN Board of Nursing
- Must possess and maintain a current certification in CPR for HCP’s
Apply online @ https://phl.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/ with District application, cover letter, resume and letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY
Lakeville Area Public Schools
8670 210th Street West, Lakeville, MN 55044
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200