This is an ongoing recruitment. After an application is submitted, the principal will contact applicants for interviews on an as needed basis. If selected as the top candidate by the principal, please follow these steps:
Applicants must sign up in advance for the substitute/temporary employee online orientation.
In order to sign up for orientation, please follow these steps:
- Complete an online employment application.
- Provide at least three professional references, two of which must be from current or previous supervisors. Please provide valid email addresses for your references, as they will be sent the reference form via email. We do not accept family members or friends as references. As soon as you submit your application, a reference form is sent via email from email@example.com.
- You are responsible for monitoring the return of completed reference surveys. To do so, log into your Frontline Applicant Tracking (AppliTrack) account and click on the references section. References that are listed as "Incomplete" have not been returned and may require additional follow up from you. Add more references as needed.
- Go to the link below and fill out the google form to sign up for online orientation.
5. Once human resources has verified that your references have been returned, you will be sent two emails:
- First email: New hire paperwork, your login information to Canvas, HR processing schedule and information on next steps.
- Second email: An electronic background check, to be completed as soon as possible.
(Please note: Trainings are customized to your login and the courses on your dashboard are the only ones you need to complete.)
7. Once all courses and paperwork are complete, please bring the following to human resources during the processing times specified in the first email:
- certificates of completion
- completed new hire paperwork
- $49 for fingerprints - we accept cash, check, credit cards, or money orders
*Applicants must complete orientation and be approved by human resources prior to working.
Hourly Rate: $12.00; This position does not include benefits.
Hours: Less than 15 hours a week
Work Year: School Term