ESS Self-contained Autistic Teacher
Job | Posted 2 months ago
- Collaborate with other classroom teachers, school psychologists, learning disabilities specialists, speech/hearing specialists, and school social workers to provide an integrated plan for developing the capacities of their students.
- Set learning goals for each student, assess their progress, and record their evaluations.
- Update parents on the progress of their students and enlist parental support with behavior control and home activities designed to supplement their classroom lessons.
- Supervise and train teaching assistants.
- Help plan for the transition of their students to productive lives after the completion of their secondary education.
East Baton Rouge Parish School System
12121 Tams, Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,152
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 515