School Psychologist (Independent Contractor)
Union County Educational Services Commission
Department of Nonpublic Services
Westfield, New Jersey
(Part-Time Independent Contractor)
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district located in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide innovative and cost-effective educational programs and solutions to students enrolled in its 21 member districts. The Commission is currently seeking experienced School Psychologists to conduct psychological evaluations, develop Service Plans and provide case management services on a per case basis to students of all ages who attend privatre non-public schools throughout Union County.
** Candidates Must Be Available During Regular Schools Hours **
• Earned Masters Degree in Psychology or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Valid School Psychologist certificate issued by the New Jersey Department of Education.
• New Jersey Motor Vehicle License w/Clean Driving History.
• Minimum of three to five years of successful experience providing a wide range of CST services.
• Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills needed to relate well with administration, teachers, support staff and students.
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be eligible for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!