Part-time Campus Community Relations Liaison
Campus Community Relations Liaison
The Campus Community Relations Liaison assists the administration in the attendance and drop-out prevention of students through communication between the school and the community.
To view the appropriate job description, please select this link: Campus Community Relations Liason
Department: High School
Reports to: Principal
• Assists the administration in the attendance and drop-out prevention of students.
• Develops and maintains a two-way communications link between the school and community, i.e. parents/guardians.
• Provides information regarding resources or programs in the school or community that may assist the student in being successful in school.
• Provides/gathers information from the community that will assist the school in better meeting the needs of the student and/or their parents/guardians.
• Provides home visits with students, parents/guardians using own transportation.
• Ensures that all work is completed in accordance with District policy and applicable state and federal laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Training and Experience:
• High School Diploma.
• Excellent communication skills (oral/written).
• Accounting/bookkeeping experience.
• Experience working with high school age students preferred.
• Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hourly Position
Salary Placement: Appropriate placement on the Classified Salary Schedule
Applicant Instructions: Please complete the online Classified application found at www.tempeunion.org "Work at TUHSD" link
|An Equal Opportunity Employer: Tempe Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, marital status, religion, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or socioeconomic status. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Affairs and District Safety, and Section 504 may be referred to the Section 504 Coordinator, 500 West Guadalupe Road, Tempe Arizona 85283-3599, (480) 839-0292. In accordance with Arizona law and Governing Board Policy, Tempe Union High School District is a smoke-free, tobacco-free work environment.|