Part-time Clerk Pool - Adult Education 2020-2021
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Part-time Clerk Pool
2020-2021 School Year
This is a grant funded position
Part-time Instructional Aide/Clerk: The responsibilities of this position shall include, but not limited to the following: provide assistance to instructional faculty and staff by performing clerical tasks which will enhance the overall operation of the learning center or department. This position could be an a.m. or p.m. position.
- Provide assistance to instructional faculty and staff by performing clerical tasks which will enhance the overall operation of the department or learning center.
- Copy materials as necessary.
- Answer telephone and route messages properly
- Attends all required meetings, staff development trainings, etc.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- ”Other duties as assigned” may include working in supplemental assignments under special revenue funds or state compensatory education funds.
- High school diploma or GED. Some college courses preferred.
- One year of experience in adult education and/or successful public service-oriented work.
- Basic knowledge of:
- office practices, procedures and equipment.
- oral and written communication skills.
- telephone techniques and etiquette.
- correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Ability to:
- provide basic information and assistance to District personnel, office personnel, parents, school personnel and/or outside agencies relative to District programs and activities.
- assemble, organize and prepare records and reports.
- work confidentially with discretion.
Physical Job Requirements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REFERENCE
Occasionally (0-33% of day, 0-32 repetitions)
Frequently (34-66% of day, 33-200 repetitions)
Constantly (67-100% of day, >200+ repetitions)
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands for fine manipulation, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms using a keyboard and video display terminal. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and climb stairs. The employee must maintain emotional control under stress, and occasionally work prolonged and/or irregular hours. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The work environment is a standard office setting including standard office equipment (fax, copier, phone, computer, 10-key, etc.). The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities.
Fort Worth ISD
100 N. UNIVERSITY, FORT WORTH, TX 76107
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,068
% ELL Students
State Average: 17%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.26
% IEP Students
State Average: 9%
State Average: 558