2020-2021 Library Substitute Paraprofessional
Title: Substitute Library Assistant
- High School diploma.
- Basic knowledge in use of technology and audio-visual equipment.
- Experience in word processing program, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent Organizational and Communication skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to follow directs/work procedures.
- Ability to work well with students and staff.
Pay: Competitive substitute daily rates that are posted on the Minimum Wage Pay Scale.
Success for all students
Inspiring everyone to think, to learn, to achieve, and to care in a safe environment
ELLICOTT SCHOOL DISTRICT 22 CORE VALUES
- Providing a safe and caring environment for learning
- High expectations for the growth and academic achievement of each student
- Developing meaningful relationships with students, families, and the community through respect and understanding
- Respectful communication at all levels of the educational organization
- Engaging students, parents, and the community as partners in education through involvement and empowerment
- Attracting and retaining high quality personnel who are knowledgeable, care deeply about our students, and understand and embrace the diversity of our community
- An accountable and accessible staff
- A guaranteed, verifiable, standards-based curriculum that leads to success