Speech & Language Pathologist
Winchester Public Schools is seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a multidisciplinary team, including Speech-Language Pathologists, to service the PK-12 population. This is an opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist who is flexible, a team player, possesses excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, creativity, and the ability to problem solve and support students with a variety of learning challenges. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: providing assessment and interpretation of student learning needs, assisting in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet student's learning needs. The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide direct intervention as listed in student’s IEPs through individual/small group instruction, as well as providing consultation to administrators, staff, and parents.
- Connecticut Teaching Certificate 061 or the ability to qualify, with appropriate endorsement(s), and expertise in curriculum sub-areas.
- Hold a certificate in Speech and Hearing from the State of Connecticut and be licensed according to the State of Connecticut Health Department guidelines.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Clinical Fellowship candidates are encouraged to apply
Working Conditions: Per Contract with the Winchester Education Association.
- Must pass federal and local background checks.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must complete all pre-employment requirements before the start date.
Please visit the Winchester Public Schools website to apply online at www.winchesterschools.org. Please be sure to attach your cover letter, resume, and three recent references.