(Boys) Varsity Volleyball Head Coach - Salinas High School
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
High School Sports Season - please visit our website to view the District Calendar
Volleyball Coach Stipend
Requirements for Applying:
Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online application. Do not send them separately. Minimum Criteria/Qualifications:
Certificated On Campus Individual preferred.
DOJ/FBI Fingerprint clearance
NFHS or ASEP Fundamentals of Coaching and California State Components
CPR, First Aid, Concussion in Sports, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Heat Illness
Certificated candidates must possess a valid California Single Subject credential (in the appropriate subject area) or Education Specialist credential and English Learner authorization (ELA, CLAD, or BCLAD). For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
All candidates who wish to be considered must attach the following to their fully completed, online Frontline application:
* Letter of Introduction/Intent
* If Certificated - Copy of California Single Subject or Education Specialist teaching credential
Online submission of all materials is preferred.
- (Boys) Varsity Volleyball Head Coach - Salinas High School
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for the position fo SHS (Boys) Varsity Volleyball Head Coach.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions.
- Our District has an enrollment of 16,000 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, five high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
Salinas Union High School District
726 South Main Street, Salinas, CA 93901
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,136
% ELL Students
State Average: 21%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.63
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 496