Mason City School District - ESL Aide - High School
Mason City School District
Position: ESL Aide - Mason High School
Minimum Qualifications -
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Must hold an active Educational Aide Permit issued by the Ohio Department of Education or be willing to obtain one.
3. Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and must successfully meet the hiring requirements.
Performance Responsibilities -
Assists students in curriculum tasks, providing needed supports and encouraging development of independence.
- Assists students with basic understanding of classroom rules, location of materials, how to properly function in a school environment.
- Provides assistance with student in understanding what the teacher is working to convey.
- Assists in documentation of student performance and data collection.
- Assists all students within the classroom who may have needs.
- Follows the direction of the classroom teacher(s) in supporting students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested individuals must complete an application in the AppliTrack system. All applicants information will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for an interview.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER