Lunch Room Aide & ITV Assistant
Location: Cherry School, Iron MN
Hours: M, T, TH, Fri 11:00 - 3:15 p.m.
Our district is currently receiving applications for a Lunch Room Teacher Aide/ITV Teachers' Assistant. Enjoy a rewarding team environment at our Cherry School! This is a fun and interactive position helping to monitor the lunch room and recess hour for elementary and secondary students, as well as supporting our high school ITV Classroom in the afternoons.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environment for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Must hold an Associate’s degree or equivalent 60 college credits, from an accredited institute or
- Complete a para pro test with a passing score during the 90-day probationary period
- Must complete pre-employment background check
St. Louis County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer