Long Term Sub - High School Spanish Teacher
Anticipated October 30, 2020 - February 16, 2021
Proper IL Licensure (PEL) with a High School Spanish endorsement required for a short-term leave Spanish full-time 1.0 teaching position from approximately October 30, 2020 through February 16, 2021.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Master's or 18 hours of graduate coursework in Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with planning and preparation of instruction aligned with ACTFL's three modes of language learning.
- Familiarity with google classroom and strong technology background.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to student needs.
- Experience creating thematic curricula.
- Love of and familiarity with Spanish and/or Hispanic culture.