Associate Behavior Analyst - 10 Month
10-Month position that provides support to individuals and their families by coordinating and providing services in discrete trial trainings and applied behavior analysis.
(To be successful at SSD all positions must embrace the principles of – One Child-One Team, service oriented leadership, accountable management, and effective collaboration.)
Instruction and Learning – Student achievement/performance and staff growth
1. Assists in the development, facilitation, conducting and follow-up of training utilizing the principles of applied behavior analysis.
2. Provides model teaching and other direct instructional supports.
3. Assists in the development and identification of resources and support information.
1. Facilitates and assists in the development and identification of resources and support information.
2. Keeps current with literature, new research findings and resources.
1. Provides consultation services and maintains ongoing communication with all constituents (LEA and SSD staff, parents, community, and community agencies).
1. Keeps current with literature, new research findings and resources.
2. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Master’s degree preferred
· Experience in behavioral and instructional strategies related to students with autism and related disabilities required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
BCBA or BCaBA certification required
(Please see attached job description for additional information)
Interested applicants must apply online: www.ssdmo.org/careers.html
The District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religious preference, marital status, disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by state or federal law. Employees of the District are required to comply with the provisions of the Title VII of The Civil Rights Act and Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments.