Special Education Educational Technician III substitute
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Description: Special Education Program, Educational Technician Classroom Substitutes
Job Summary: Substitute positions available through out the district. Great flexibility - pick the days you work!
- Works one on one with students or small groups of students to provide instructional support.
- Ensures a safe environment through consistency and communication with students and staff.
- Supports students with accommodations and/or modifications.
- Follows student behavior plans as defined in written plans or as directed by the teacher.
- Applies classroom rules, expectations, materials and assignments consistently.
- Models desired problem solving and stress reduction strategies.
Qualifications: Current Maine DOE fingerprinting required.
Selection Procedure: Selected Candidates will be contacted by phone or email.
Saco School Department
90 Beach Street, Saco, ME 04072
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $14,707
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.22
% IEP Students
State Average: 17%
State Average: 130